Best Robot Window Cleaner
Cleaning the windows is always a hassle, especially in houses where there are many. What’s more, it may even turn out that, despite the time and money invested and the use of the most suitable products. Therefore, you can now put an end to this situation by buying the best robot window cleaner on the market.
Specifically, as its name suggests, it is a device that makes it possible to ensure that these glasses are perfectly neat and in the best hygienic conditions with the least likely effort. Most of us go home exhausted, whether after a hard day, putting up with our boss. So who feels like doing housework?
Gone is having to do housework without help. House cleaning is one of the most hated tasks, including window cleaning, due to being a slow and boring process. But don’t worry, with the world moving toward automation, a robot window cleaner can make a difference. Save time on this hated chore.
And it is that they are autonomous. If you still don’t have one at home but consider acquiring a model, keep reading.
1. iRobot Braava Jet 240 Superior Robot Mop – App-enabled
Do not have to touch the dirt
Now, you do not have to touch the dirt because it can eject and discard the cleaning pads with the push of a button. All you have to do is press the easy project button and drop the pad into the trash.
Attach a pad and just press clean
When you attach the pad, you just have to press the clean button by selecting the correct cleaning method.
Goes anywhere you want
As it comes with a compact size and shape, so you can take it anywhere you want. So we can call that it is a portable robot Window Cleaner with all the sufficient features in it.
- A superior robot mops up with great precision and vibrant cleaning, which helps tackle dirt and stains.
- Now, you can easily reach the hard to reach places, including the toilets, corners of the washrooms, and cabinets, with this robot cleaner’s help.
- You can also automatically select the correct cleaning mode.
- It comes with great precision that mops and sweeps easily with the hard floors, including hardwood, stone, or tile.
- The good thing about this robot Window Cleaner is that it is ideal for kitchens and washrooms.
- Moreover, it is also equipped with an easy parrot Jack button with the help of which you will never have to touch the grime on the cleaning pad.
2. HOBOT-298 Window Cleaning Automatic Robot with Ultrasonic Water Spray
Ultrasonic detergent spray module
It represents the pinnacle of evolution among window cleaners and thanks to the ultrasonic detergent spray module. Only this device and HOBOT-388 have this option.
A functional model is equipped with an innovative system that automatically detects the window’s size and selects the optimal route. The manufacturer supplemented the unit with a built-in backup battery, which is enough for a thorough cleaning.
Comes with an extension cord
The equipment is completed with washing rags, an extension cord, and a reliable safety cord.
- It is a house cleaning robot that works with a power cord only.
- You should not use it on frames with non-rectangular edges.
- Moreover, it can be used for any glass surface or thickness.
- It is an efficient robot Window Cleaner with an ultrasonic water supply nozzle and replaceable water tank.
- It also has a DC motor which has a longer life and lower noise.
- You can also see that it is a remote machine with a vacuum engine.
3. Ecovacs Winbot 880 Window Cleaning Robot with Smart Navigation Technology
Easy to use the remote control
Now, you can easily start or stop your robot window cleaner because it is easy to use with an IR remote. There are also directional buttons and spot clean areas.
Microfiber cleaning cloth
This robot cleaner also comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth, which is made up of a strong five-layer decontamination microfiber pad. It will give you the quality clean you want without leaving streaks on glass surfaces.
When your cleaning is completed, then it will return where it is started. So it is equipped with convenient removal.
- Ecovacs Winbot 880 comes with a Win slam 2.0 Technology to clean in a fast and economical way.
- It can also systematically travel across the glass to clean efficiently while avoiding obstacles.
- It also returned to wear and started cleaning for convenient removal.
- It will most surprisingly give you four-stage cleaning, which is equipped with a strong five-layer decontamination pad and high elastic squeegees.
- It also comes with advanced edge detection technology with which you can detect the edges of the glasses and change the cleaning part without bumping or falling.
4. Fullwei Window Cleaner Robot, Gecko Robot Intelligent Remote Control Electric Wiping Machine
Cleans all hard floor types
This robot Window Cleaner is specially designed to sweep the hard floor surfaces, including tiles, stones, and hardwoods. It also has an instruction manual with which you can easily operate it.
Tackles dirt and stains
Precision Jet spray easily removes the dirt and stains. When you start suffering from this cleaner, it is in its path to help protect furniture racks and walls.
Gently scrubs floors
It is so efficient that it gently scrubs dirt and stains with the help of vibrating cleaning. You can use it very easily in wet mopping and damp sweeping modes.
- In this robot Window Cleaner, you can attach a pad and just press the clean button.
- Now, you can easily select the correct cleaning method based on the pad type.
- You can also attach the part of your choice which type of cleaning you want with this robot’s help.
- Now you can easily choose from wet mopping or other types of modes such as dry sleeping pads or damp sweeping.
- It is such a fantastic robot Window Cleaner that it cleans all the things with care and automatically detects its path. It automatically slows down to gently clean along with the furniture and walls when it detects the obstacles.
5. Window Cleaner Robot, Sophinique X5 Smart Glass Cleaning Robotic with APP
An automatic wiper has its own
It can easily clean sound and LED, automatic detection of the washing zone. It can alas do the cleaning of frameless surfaces, automatic completion of the cycle.
A fantastic kit
The robot’s kit includes a remote control, washing and polishing rags, a safety cord, and an extension cord for the power cord. Our customer service is also provided, so if you have any problem regarding this Window Cleaner, then you can contact the manufacturer.
Automatic detection of Window frames
It is equipped with all the features and automatically detects the window frames as well as other obstacles. Moreover, it also comes with the professional safety rope and also has another 30 minutes of absorption protection when switched off.
- It is an amazing robot Window Cleaner, which is controlled through a remote or app.
- Moreover, it comes with the auto mode in three directions to clean the entire window automatically.
- Now, you can easily control it with your smartphone via BlueTooth.
- This robot Window cleaner is easy to use and compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- You can also use it on all glasses, flat walls, floor, ceiling, and window.
- In addition, it is safe to use as well as secure because of powerful adsorption capacity.
6. Mamibot W120-T Window Cleaning Robot Vacuum with iGLASSBOT APP/Remote Control
The start button
Thanks to the automatic mode, the start is carried out by pressing one button. In order to stop working, just press the start button again.
The engine’s increased power allows the device to be pressed against the surface with a force that has increased by 25%. Therefore, it will not be blown away even by a strong wind gust when washing the window from the outside.
The surface cleaning speed is 2.2 square meters per minute. The product can perform both wet and dry cleaning while working in three convenient modes.
- This is the best robot window cleaner, which intelligently cleans the roots as well as high rise windows.
- It offers a new way of window cleaning, which is also equipped with stylish design and good performance.
- It is very easy to use where you can control your robot in three simple ways, such as one-touch key remote and app.
- It also has cleaning modes and multiple smart modes.
- Lastly, it comes with a 1-year warranty so that you can return it if you have any problem.
7. ECOVACS Robotics W730R Winbot Robotic Window Cleaner
Easily reach the hard to reach places
It is a fantastic robot Window Cleaner that can easily reach small spaces such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Square compact size
It comes in square compact size and shape so that you can easily clean under and around the toilets into corners and below the cabinets.
Goes only where you want it to
Now, you can easily create your own invisible boundary with the built-in virtual wall mode. So it can easily get into rooms without a door such as kitchens and entryways.
- You can clean your windows automatically with ECOVACS Robotics by just touching the button.
- You can use this robot Window Cleaner even on Windows above ground level.
- It can easily reach very tall windows.
- ECOVACS Robotics can also easily clean frame door frame glass Windows.
- It has cleaning pads and a squeegee to clean the windows efficiently and in less time.
8. HOBOT-388 Window Glass Cleaning Automatic Smart Robot Cleaner
Replaceable water tank
HOBOT-388 are replaceable water tanks where you can replace the clock ultrasonic spray nozzle. You can replace the entire water tank module with one screw.
Extra security DC power connector
If you want to get the carefree experience without worrying about the battery, you can connect it through a wire through the extra secured DC power connector.
Working on Multi-Surface
It has a high volume centrifugal pump as it creates negative pressure consistently. It is also able to cover the small air leakages and move well on rough surfaces.
- It is an amazing robot window cleaner with a replaceable water tank and ultrasonic water spray nozzle.
- It also has a brushless DC motor, which has low noise as well as longer life.
- It also has a great vacuum engine, and it is also suitable for any glass thickness.
- For house cleaning, the robot works with a power cord only.
- It has a compact size and can also reach the narrow surfaces.
9. HOBOT-268 Window Cleaning Automatic Robot with Remote Control
Pre-installed artificial intelligence
A successful model that easily cleans dirty surfaces without leaving streaks and stains. A device with a pre-installed artificial intelligence program that can be used to clean windows indoors and outdoors.
The appliance does not require manual control to activate the owner. It is enough to press a button on the remote control. After that, the unit will independently determine the window’s size and select the appropriate operating model.
Powerful vacuum motor
The automatic glass cleaning robot is one of the fastest of the company’s models. The powerful vacuum motor nine helps the unit clean the window in an average of 5 minutes.
- This is the best robot window cleaner, which cleans the glass surfaces efficiently.
- It comes in a beautiful design as their template, which completely changed the content.
- The cleaning speed of this robot Window Cleaner is 2.4 minutes per meter.
- It has embedded UPS and is applicable to frameless Windows.
- It also comes with an anti-flowing wing control algorithm and auto-detect edges of the window.
- Moreover, it also comes with high strength safety rope and buckle
10.HOBOT-388 Window Glass Cleaning Automatic Smart Robot Cleaner with Ultrasonic Water Spray
All the advantages of previous models
The top of evolution among window cleaners is equipped with an ultrasonic detergent spray module. The device has incorporated all the advantages of previous models.
Cleans many vertical surfaces
It will perfectly cope with cleaning many vertical surfaces, from windows to tiles with a volumetric pattern and wide seams. Equipped with AI Technology 4.0 intelligent software.
The model is equipped with a removable reservoir for the cleaning liquid. Thanks to which the robot sprays the agent onto the surface to be cleaned.
- There is also a replaceable water tank and ultrasonic water spray nozzle.
- Moreover, it is also equipped with a brushless DC motor which has a longer life and lower noise.
- It also has a washer mop machine with a vacuum engine.
- Moreover, it can also be used for any glass thickness, which is 3 mm or more.
- A housecleaning robot with power cord only.
Buying Guide for the best robot window cleaner
When choosing the best robot window cleaner, it is important to take some aspects into account to be able to buy the machine that best suits your needs and ensure that it will have a long useful life.
The battery is a key component when we want to buy one of these devices. However, window cleaning robots always work connected to light. The battery is only a safety element.
For example, if you are buying a robot window cleaner for buildings, and the lights go out, the battery will prevent it from falling into a vacuum.
The battery’s autonomy is usually between 20-30 minutes more or less (assuming, of course, that it is fully charged). You also have to analyze the time it takes to achieve this load.
The more powerful the robot, the more dirt it will be able to absorb. As a disadvantage, it will also consume more. This power is measured in watts (W). The most common is a value between 70-80W.
The truth is that there is not much difference between a device with a suction power of 70W and another of 80W. Although it is interesting to review this factor, it is not definitive either.
The higher this value, the faster it will clean the surface in question. It is rare to find a robot that has a speed that is above 4 minutes per square meter to achieve good cleaning results at home.
If you are looking for a faster model, you will most likely have to pay a much higher price.
As we have already mentioned, the battery itself is a safety element. It is activated at the moment in which the power supply does not reach the device. Thus preventing it from falling into a vacuum and, therefore, breaking. Some models integrate ultra-resistant suction cups to achieve the corresponding support.
The idea of this is that if the robot falls, the rope can hold it before it falls to the ground.
No. of cleaning programs:
The most modern window cleaning robots integrate several cleaning programs, although they usually have two. One designed for dry cleaning, and another for standard cleaning.
Depending on the type of surface on which the glass cleaner is to be used, the number of programs may be higher or lower.
And it would not hurt to take a look at the accessories that the device has. You may carry a remote control (to control functions), interchangeable clothes, cable extenders, etc.
Basic tips for your best robot window cleaner.
Although it is true that these devices allow you to achieve autonomous cleaning, It is highly recommended to control them during the first use. In the following uses, we can worry a little more, but not too much. Window cleaning robots tend to adapt to different surfaces, but not all. If we have a somewhat complicated surface, it is possible that the device does not work as it should. Always place the safety rope, as it will prevent it from falling in a slip or power failure event.
Not all robots are intended to be used on curved glass. The robots’ technical data sheet indicates the minimum value of the lower edges of the surface where to use it. Use common sense, and you will avoid any accident.
Now you know the best robot window cleaner on the market, it will be easy for you to select the best for you with this super guide. Say goodbye to this hideous chore
Next, we are going to indicate to you what to take into account when buying one, which is the most praised in the market by both experts and users.